NEED: Card Stock | Modge Podge | MacBook Pro | Printer | ruler | scissors
**The posters will be the size of regular paper (8.5” x 11”) but with YOUR choice of image, content, etc.
- Go to images you want and take a good screen shot of them
- to take a screen shot: hit Command, Shift, 4 (automatically saves shot to your desktop)
- Print out your screen shots
- Cut them to how you want to be displayed
- Use your modge podge to “glue” it onto the cardstock in place. Let sit for a few seconds.
- Use foam brush to coat the whole thing (cardstock with printed image on it) in one coat of Modge Podge (Only needed on the side where the poster is.)
- The paper will roll up on the edges as it dries but leave laying flat under a heavy book or object for a little while.
- Try using poster tacky putty to place them on your wall in a creative way. Or do a whole grid of 8.5 x 11 posters as a focal wall.
CONGRATS! YOU MIGHT BE POOR BUT YOU HAVE AWESOME POSTERS TO DECORATE YOUR ASSUMEDLY TINY SPACE!!! LOL